Friday, 4 September 2015

Outfit Post #2


Please excuse the clutter, I am a notorious slob, and I think I always will be. You just have to accept these things in life. Anyway, everything I'm wearing is from my favourite place in the world, Primark. The t-shirt, which is one of my new favourites, is from the mens section. Why do they always seem to have better t-shirts? The jeans are pretty damn decent for approximately a tenner, I just should have gotten a size down because they're starting to sag on the arse a bit. Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. I share your love for Primark! Yay it's so cheap you can just buy another pair of the jeans...HAVE TWO OF THE EXACT SAME BECAUSE WE CAN xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, i need to go stock up on them again soon because i accidentally bought another pair that are non stretch, and now the arse has unfortunately gone all saggy... i think im gonna go buy a few of the same pairs a size down so they dont stretch all out :P xx

      Delete
  2. If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, i've followed you on bloglovin now, nice blog :) x

      Delete