Thursday, 3 September 2015

Review: Lipstick Queen Frog Prince and Rose Sinner


These are amazing. They're so expensive compared to what I'm used to buying, but even just the packaging shows this, and makes them feel like products you're excited to use. Which I hate, because I don't want to buy into that "luxurious and expensive items are inherently better" shit, and I also don't want to get a taste for these kinds of things as I am perpetually skint. But luckily for me, I didn't buy either of these! They're my mums, and I think the Frog Prince shade was a free gift when she bought some face stuff from Space NK. 



Anyway, the Rose Sinner shade is lovely, very very pigmented and smooth, and it sticks around for bloody ages whilst being very flattering on my white white skin. The Frog Prince feels like more of a balm, that changes to a nice pink that is unique to each person applying it. It's a very nice palm, which also sticks around quite a long time as balms go, and feels very nourishing. They both go for £22 at Space NK, but you can find them cheaper with a bit of Googling. Both absolutely lovely, even with the green gimmick.

No comments:

Post a Comment