Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Review: Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks



These shades are lovely with pale skin. I usually find dark colours a little too much, as my lips are kind of thin and it draws attention to my cleft lip, but shade 107 is lovely. I usually don't do defined lips anyway; no matter the colour, I usually smear it on with my finger and dab at it to make it lighter, as I find the harsh line looks strange on me and it looks better a bit blurred. 




These are nice, as even though they're matte, they seem pretty moisturising. They aren't too drying, These are nice, as even though they're matte, they seem pretty moisturising. They aren't too drying, and they retain the moist "move around on your lips" feeling rather than looking like chalky dried paint, like a lot of the matte products that are popular right now seem to. Shade 101 is good for every day, I usually wear it to work. And they're cheap! They're £5.49, and Boots pretty much always has some sort of deal on.

2 comments: