Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Hoarder Tendencies. Depop Post #1!


I have a Depop! Which is a good idea because I have a lot of clothes I've paid for and then never actually worn. Starting with these three absolutely beautiful creations. I'm way too sad that I never had the confidence to wear tight bodycon stuff, because these dresses are so lovely. Oh well, someone else can feel amazing wearing them, because Alas, I never will be able to wear something this tight without holding my breath like an idiot and being painfully aware of my stomach every second... OH WELL. Money is better. Hey, at least I can be happy about the fact that I bought these over five years ago and they still fit me exactly the same! :)

I would love it if you paid a visit to my Depop and gave me your money for these beautiful items, just look at them. The waistcoat in particular just looks so strokable, look at it. I wish I was wearing it right now, and all the time. The link to my Depop is in the widget in the sidebar to the right --->

No comments:

Post a Comment