Friday, 21 August 2015

Review: Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush

Shade 02: Healthy Glow


This is my favourite product lately for the purpose of making myself look like I'm actually alive, as I usually struggle with what my mum calls "prison pallor". It's really excellent how easy it is, it goes on silky and gives a nice glow, pretty good staying power too. I like how noticeable it makes my cheekbones look, without looking too over the top or dark. You don't need a mirror, you just smush it onto your cheeks with your fingers; the slob in me likes that. For the manually challenged, however, it does come with a mirror inside. It's in a bit of a state because it's been knocking about in my bag with the rest of my junk for about two years now, but I made up for this aesthetic blunder with one of my very artistic scarves that I have everywhere. Anyway, this is £7.99 and I would advise buying it.



No comments:

Post a Comment