Saturday, 29 August 2015

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows

Pink Gold and Metallic Pomegranate

These are my new favourite product. I love them too much, you just smear them on with your fingers and they stick all day, no need for brushes or anything. Unless you're doing the bottom eyelid and you like things to be neat, I usually just dab a bit with my little finger. I haven't really bothered with eye makeup for a long time, apart from mascara, because I feel like my eyes are getting more and more hooded as I get deeper into my twenties :( But these have renewed my love lately.



That's all there is to say, really! The colours are gorgeous, and they cost £4.99 each but there's usually some sort of offer on at Boots or Superdrug for more than one. I want to buy more shades, I miss doing dark colours around my eyes like I used to when I was younger and feeling like a unique special alternative flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment