Friday, 20 February 2015

Photos from the Game of Thrones Exhibition


So last Sunday I got to go to the Game of Thrones exhibition at the O2 in London. I got the tickets for free for being a Sky customer :) It was great seeing all of the props and costumes, but I wish there had been more on display, it felt like we went all the way through the exhibition pretty quickly. I was having a nerdgasm over all the detail on the props and things, though. There were also some activities to queue up for, like getting blasted by dragon fire and getting turned into a white walker. The best bit was the Oculus Rift, where you go up the Wall with a virtual reality helmet on. It was pretty jarring, surprisingly realistic. All in all, one of my better recent Sundays. I wish I had taken photos on my camera instead of my phone, the quality isn't too good in a lot of them, but what can you do.























No comments:

Post a Comment